The Compliance Coordinator is a key position which involves multiple administrative and operational activities that directly support the investigation process. This individual will access multiple data storage systems to retrieve and assemble information used in the investigation, assembly of investigative file, data entry, design and delivery of reports. They will perform quality assurance activities related to the file closure and storage.
- Analyze, triage, and conduct preliminary investigations of complaints.
- Collect data used to validate claims.
- Work with large proprietary databases.
- Actively participate in meetings.
- Assist management with process improvement.
- Experience with the CIS a plus.
- High School Diploma/GED
- Previous experience in a government or healthcare industry environment.
- Basic level (or higher) of proficiency with MS Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Previous experience with Adobe Acrobat (creating and editing PDF's)
- Previous experience with Rumba
- Previous experience with CIS or similar corporate inquiry systems
- Previous experience with HC00 or other corporate correspondence systems
UnitedHealthcare Employer & Individual is part of the family of companies that make UnitedHealth Group one of the leaders across most major segments of the US health care system.
When you work with UnitedHealthcare Employer & Individual, what you do matters. It's that simple...and it's that challenging.
In providing consumer-oriented health benefit plans to millions of people, our goal is to create higher quality care, lower costs and greater access to health care. Join us and you will be empowered to achieve new levels of excellence and make a profound and personal impact as you contribute to new innovations in a vital and complex system.
Regardless of your role at UnitedHealthcare Employer & Individual, the support you feel all around you will enable you to do what you do with energy, integrity, and confidence. So take the first step in what is sure to be a fast paced and highly diversified career.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment. In addition, employees in certain positions are subject to random drug testing.
UnitedHealth Group - 16 months ago
When you work to better people’s lives, one of those lives will always be yours.
We have modest goals: Improve the lives of...