Ensure ongoing compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations relevant to MMNA/MMCA business.
1. Develop the compliance management program to ensure the credit company complies with all applicable laws, rules, and regulations applicable to its business.
2. Manage, analyze and report the results of compliance monitoring and an annual risk-based compliance risk assessment.
3. Take prompt action to address compliance issues identified by the compliance management program.
4. Conduct vendor management and due diligence.
5. Develop, maintain, review and update compliance policies, procedures and documents.
6. Develop compliance training program and conduct annual training on relevant compliance topics for MMCA staff and management.
7. Provide interpretations of policies, procedures and instructions to staff as needed.
8. Work closely with department management on administrative, budget, and personnel matters.
9. Perform other duties as assigned or required.
• 5+ years Compliance Officer or Compliance Manager experience, including at least five years experience in areas such as consumer finance, fair lending, vendor management, and/or banking.
• BS/BA finance/business
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint.
• Prior auto finance compliance experience
• MBA or JD
• CRCM or other related certifications
Mitsubishi Motor Sales of North America - 6 months ago