JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management, and private equity.
As a Sanctions Compliance Officer you will advise the LOB of recent regulatory changes, assist in the development of activities to ensure compliance and assist with client queries as needed. You will interface with LOB executives and members of Corporate Compliance.
Minimum 5 years professional experience within financial services
- Four-year degree required.
· 3-5 years AML compliance or related experience.
· Excellent interpersonal, organizational and writing skills required.
· High attention to detail with strong analytical and logical reasoning skills.
- Knowledge of sanctions regulations and screening methodologies.
US-NY-New York-1 CMP / 03425
Office of the General Counsel
At JPMorgan Chase, the work we do matters. All of us are committed to putting our resources and our voices to work every day for our...