Personally Yours Staffing is currently seeking a professional Compliance Manager for our client, located in the Fort Lauderdale area.
1. Act as primary resource for compliance questions in the Fulfillment process.
2. Act as primary resource for compliance questions in the Origination process.
3. Review existing company controls on a recurring basis, remain current and provide updates as new laws arise and deficiencies are uncovered.
4. Act as liaison with state, federal and other regulatory bodies.
5. Act as primary contact and responsible party for regulatory examinations.
6. Review, maintain and insure adequacy of Quality Control Plan.
7. Manage Quality Control employees, including quality assurance staff and licensing manager insuring adherence to QC Plan.
8. Manage review of QC findings and when necessary propose solutions to the executive committee.
9. Oversee meetings between Quality Control employees and Fulfillment Department Heads and Staff, suggesting alterations to Fulfillment process to address recurring and systemic issues, highlighting critical vs. non-critical issues.
10. Develop and maintain management responses to QC findings.
11. Follow up on implementation of operational changes in response to QC recommendations and verify effectiveness of changes.
12. Provide guidance and management to Licensing Manager based on priorities dictated by Executive Team.
13. Hire, manage, train, monitor, oversee and provide feedback to Quality Assurance, Centralized Disclosure Desk and Vender Service personnel in the Fulfillment process.
14. Monitor and suggest revisions to QA and Vendor workflows.
15. Other duties as assigned by the Executive Committee.
These specifications are general guidelines based on the minimum experience normally considered essential to the satisfactory performance of this position. Individual abilities may result in some deviation from these guidelines.
1. Bachelors degree and minimum 5 years experience in compliance-centric roles in the first mortgage segment of the mortgage industry.
2. Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary internal and external customer service.
3. Advanced knowledge of related state and federal lending and compliance regulation, and other Lender policies.
4. Advanced skills in computer operation, word processing and spreadsheet software. Previous experience using mortgage processing software.
5. Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills with the ability to apply common sense to carry out instructions and instruct others, interpret documents, understand procedures, write reports and correspondence, speak clearly to vendors and employees.
6. Strong ability to deal with complex problems involving multiple facets and variables in non-standard situations.
7. Excellent organizational, time-management, and follow through skills.
8. Ability to work with minimal or no supervision while performing duties.
9. Flexibility to manage and change with a rapidly growing organization.
10. A desire for continuous learning and growth.
11. Advanced organization and process design skills are critical.
12. Superior Management skills essential.
13. Willingness to travel during work week (less than 10 days per month initially, less travel over time)
14. Potential to work remotely. Cleveland, Ohio; Miami, Florida or Tampa, Florida preferred.
Personally Yours Staffing - 20 months ago