TriZetto is a leading provider of healthcare technology for payers and providers. TriZetto facilitates integrated healthcare management with comprehensive solutions for core administration, health insurance claims processing, care management, IT hosting services, Medicare solutions and more. TriZetto’s innovative claims processing software streamlines claims administration to reduce costs and improve revenue cycle management
Location: Must be located and able to work out of our Union, NJ or Denver, CO office.
Please visit www.trizetto.com/careers for more information about the benefits and advantages of choosing a career at TriZetto.
- Experience in software application security best practices inclduing development in application security access, authentication, permissions, audit logging, and application recovery procedures. Experience with information system architecture and application security control patterns.
- Experience with Microsoft .Net. Some skills with programming languages such as C#, C++, JAVA. Experience working in Micrsoft SQL Server and Oracle environments.
- Knowlegeabale in security and privcay best practices, Federal and commercial laws (e.g. Federal Information Seucrity Management (FISMA), Privacy Act, HIPAA, HITECH) as well as industry standards and guidance (eg. NIST, OMB, PCI and DIACAP). Ability to research and analyze health care IT security regulations, bulletins and other related legislative documentation.
- Knowledge of agile development with the ability to write technical epics and user stories.
- Ability to train development staff in regulatory compliance requirements and managing compliance through the software development cycle. Position requires the ability transfer knowledge to operations associates in product application security and implementation as new solutions are developed.
- Individual must be able to identify regulatory, legal and/or compliance risks and facilitate the implementation of measures to remediate such risks.
- Excellent abilities in analyzing and synthesizing complex information .
- Ability to condense lengthy compliance material into requirements and executive summary reports.
- Strong verbal/written communication and interpersonal skills required.
- Ability to work well in a team environment, but also capable of working independently with minimal supervision.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Trizetto - 2 years ago
TriZetto delivers world-class, healthcare IT solutions that enable healthcare organizations to work more efficiently and collaboratively to...