Reference Code: 14036126
Location: Delaware, Delaware, USA
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree
This role will perform risk-based testing for the cards business, adhering to established corporate testing and work paper documentation standards, in order to provide senior management with comprehensive end-to-end assessments of the Cards regulatory control environment.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Lead and support Compliance Testing processes and activities in accordance with established testing and documentation standards
- Possess the ability to lead and manage complex Compliance testing duties and assignments
- Possess the ability to recognize and assess control environments, key risks, and applicable consumer regulations
- Development and utilization of strong Compliance Review test plans and effective testing strategies.
- Identification and use of data analysis to assist in completing testing and identifying issues
- Completion of audit program steps in a timely and efficient manner, including preparation of clear and concise work paper documentation supporting the testing performed.
- Completion of key compliance testing team projects
- Delivering findings and recommendations in both verbal updates and in a written report format to management.
- Knowledgeable of functions and processes within the Cards industry
- Knowledgeable of federal and state Cards regulations
- Strong experience in developing senior and executive level reporting and presentations
- Fully knowledgeable and capable of developing and executing on various complex compliance and control testing and related activities
- Work collaboratively with the Compliance Testing members and other Risk and Control partners
- Strong communication and influencing skills during negotiation processes with clients
- Strong Microsoft Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint skills for writing reports, presentations and performing data analysis
- Self-starter and organized and have the ability to work independently, with minimal supervision
- BA/BS or equivalent required
- 8+ years of Cards related experience preferred
- 5+ years related Compliance, Audit and/or Control oversight work experience required, preferably within Cards
Citi is today's pre-eminent financial services company and was built to create a highly diversified financial services company that could...