Job Description Summary
Responsible for assisting and processing inspections and reviews of Federal, State, Company Internal Controls and Regulations. The Compliance Officer will receive direction and work closely with the ACGC Compliance Manager, as an independent observer for the Agua Caliente Gaming Commission.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (other duties may be assigned)
- Primary responsibility is to conduct compliance inspections and reviews relative to the Tribal Gaming Operations.
- Ability to write concise and comprehensive reviews of Casino Gaming procedures.
- Assist in the maintenance of Compliance Department information as directed by the Compliance Manager.
- Become proficient in all functions of the Compliance Department.
- Review physical and logical security measures of Internal Controls for completeness and compliance with Federal, State, and Company Policy.
- Assist ACGC staff with Compliance questions and reviews.
- Develop an understanding of MICS, Tribal Compact, Internal Controls and Regulations for Indian Gaming.
- Performs other job related functions as assigned.
CasinoCareers.com - 2 years ago