Founded in 1999, QuinStreet, Inc. (QNST) is the leader in vertical media and marketing online, consistently delivering the right leads at the right volume to thousands of industry-leading clients and business brands. The company's full-service approach combines direct marketing expertise, vast search and media reach, and industry-leading technologies to deliver dramatically improved results for clients. QuinStreet is headquartered in Foster City, CA, with satellite offices worldwide.
Seeking smart, highly-motivated candidates for a Compliance Associate role that will help manage and execute compliance operations at QuinStreet. This role is important in supporting our clients and business units. Join a compact, high-impact team with opportunities to take on challenging marketing compliance projects. This role provides an opportunity to influence and make an impact at one of the top online marketing companies in the world.
- Maintain and build important client relationships to ensure proper management of compliance inquiries and dialogue
- Work closely with Media, Marketing, and Engineering Teams in an effort to solve any related compliance issues
- Investigate, troubleshoot, and recommend solutions for a wide range of complex compliance challenges in the marketplace
- Review and moderate marketing collateral that assists business units in developing sustainable growth opportunities
- Leverage internal technology and tools to review various media channels
Equal Opportunity Employer:
- BA/BS degree in Business, Economics, Marketing, Communications or any related field with a minimum 3.3 GPA, top university preferred
- Proven history of driving and producing high quality results
- Demonstrated ability to communicate professionally and effectively through email, phone, and in person
- Tech savvy with a genuine interest in learning more about online direct marketing
- You love to keep your inbox at “zero”
- Experience with Salesforce or similar tools a plus
- Comfortable using Microsoft Excel for routine analysis
- Familiar with Firebug or similar browser utilities a plus
QuinStreet is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy status, sex, age, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristics protected by law.
Quinstreet - 12 months ago