Our client, a premiere European Investment Bank, is looking for a Project Manager to join their compliance team in NYC.
The objective of the Strategic Controls project is to define and implement strategic Level 1 controls required under the CCF for CB&S in the Americas.
The project is driven by the CCF (Compliance Control Framework) which is a critical Compliance initiative which aims to address key regulatory requirements in each region (EMEA, APAC, US) as well as to improve the Business and Compliance control environment. The Strategic Level 1 Controls project is needed for the following reasons:
· To address the need for robust and tailored controls specific to the business (“first line of defence”), and the lack of evidence that regulations are being adhered to.
· Avoiding costly fines and unlimited damage to the bank’s reputation which may result if Level 1 business controls either do not exist or are too weak to prevent wrongdoing.
Resource - Role / Responsibilities
· Facilitate the completion of global analysis in relation to the gaps in (1) Trade and Positions Reporting and (2) Communications and Marketing – two workstreams that will be led out of the US
· Document current state controls and identify gaps where non compliant
· Liaise with Front-Office, Compliance, Technology and GBS to define requirements
· Develop business requirements
· Manage testing and implementation activities (including training of new controls)
· Lead working groups and workshops with project stakeholders (including EMEA and APAC colleagues where appropriate)
· Establish project plan and annual budget ask by May 2013
· Strong PM – be able to put an implementation plan together; set-up Governance
· BA – be able to guide and/or write a business specs document
· Compliance projects background ideal
· Be able to facilitate meetings with Traders to understand current state (trade lifecycle understanding a must; controls around this necessary)
· Be able to facilitate meetings across support areas with the Front Office to execute/agree on action items
All qualified candidates should email an MS Word Version of their resume to email@example.com
***Look like a great job, but not for you?! REFER a friend! ! ! We offer a generous referral bonus - it's a great way to help someone out and earn a few $$$ in the process!!!***