QuestPoint is a leading digital marketing intelligence company that maintains the world’s largest panel of online consumer behavior comprising millions of people all around the globe.
Since 2008, we have been fostering an intellectually stimulating environment that encourages open communication, autonomy, and professional development. For two consecutive years, we have been recognized by San Diego Business Journal as one of the best places to work in the area. We are very proud to have a company culture that puts sincerity, creativity, and collaboration at its core. If you share these values, we want to hear from you.
QuestPoint is looking for a motivated and aspiring Compliance Quality Assurance Analyst I to join our team. This is a temporary, entry-level position with the later possibility for permanent employment with complete benefits. This is a terrific opportunity to take on a valuable role in a fast-paced environment and break into a highly competitive field! We offer competitive pay, huge career growth opportunity, and an amazing team to work with!
- Ensure product and brand reputation via industry standard compliance
- Test installers and verify they’re compliant
- Monitor programs
- Drive. We need you to maintain your productivity independently, and take initiative in solving problems you see without having to be asked.
- Clear communicator—the person chosen for this role will be an outgoing, active learner who can communicate within and between different teams.
- Passionate about technology
- Organized and efficient
- Tech savvy
- Familiarity with HTML
Why work for QuestPoint?:
(Several of these benefits will only become available upon full-time employment.)
- Work environment with talented, smart, and fun colleagues
- Professional growth opportunities
- 100% paid benefit premiums for Medical, Dental, and Vision plans for all regular full-time employees and their dependents
- 401(k) profit sharing plan, with employer paid contributions
- 18 paid holidays each year
- Unlimited PTO (paid time off)
- 100% company-paid smartphones
- Fully stocked kitchen with Keurig coffee machines, healthy and indulgent breakfast foods and snacks of all kinds
- Daily catered lunches and “family food truck day” once a week
- Nightly catered dinner for anyone working late
- In-office gym, fitness classes, game room, and meditation room
- Free monthly car washes
** To be considered, please apply through the web portal.
** Recruiters, please no phone calls, emails, or office visits.
QuestPoint - 15 months ago
QuestPoint is a mid-sized, growing and profitable software company based in Carlsbad, CA in North County San Diego. QuestPoint was...