To ensure IGT is compliant in all aspects of business within the jurisdictions that we serve. This position’s main focus is the timely and accurate submission of regulatory materials to a multitude of state gaming, lottery and independent testing agencies.
• Participates in receiving, analysis and submission of regulatory firmware and hardware packages.
• Interface and address internal and external queries regarding compliance approvals related information.
• Possess the ability to manage competing priorities and function effectively under deadline pressure.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills with attention to detail.
• Ability to work in multiple data entry systems to ensure all data information is accurate and complete.
• Use computerized systems for tracking, information gathering and reporting purposes.
- Associates Degree or equivalent work experience required
- 3 to 5 years office/administrative support experience required
- Basic knowledge of some IGT product compliance workflows and processes (a plus)
- Basic knowledge of some IGT firmware products and gaming requirements; basic knowledge of gaming industry and gaming regulations
- Strong analytical skills; must be able to perform work and communicate on an inter-departmental level; must be capable of making medium level decisions that would affect workflow; be proficient in Microsoft Office; be able to create and maintain databases; possess excellent written and verbal skills; multi-task, have strong attention to detail, work in a team environment, and be flexible in an environment where priorities change. Must show the ability to take on more responsibility.
Posting Code: ~m~
IGT - 9 months ago
International Game Technology (IGT) has hit the jackpot in the casino gaming business. The company is the world's largest gaming...