AOC Solutions, Inc. is seeking a Compliance Specialist to support our rapidly growing Commercial Payments Division. This individual will be responsible for our PCI compliance needs as well as HIPPA, SAS-70 and other compliance needs as they arise.
- Monitor a strategic, comprehensive enterprise information security and IT risk management program to ensure the integrity, confidentiality and availability of information owned, controlled or processed by the organization.
- Work with IT and business management teams as required, including overseeing annual PCI audits and HIPAA reporting as required
- Evaluates security program to ensure adherence to customer specific and PCI requirements
- Maintain information security policies, standards and guidelines to ensure compliance with relevant law and regulations, and oversee training and dissemination of security policies and practices
- Create, communicate and implement a risk-based process for vendor risk management, including assessment and treatment for risks that may result from partners, consultants and other service providers
- Develops responses to audit deficiencies
- Define and facilitate the information security risk assessment process, including the reporting and oversight of treatment efforts to address negative findings
- Manage security incidents and events to protect corporate IT assets, including intellectual property, regulated data and the company’s reputation
- Develop and oversee effective disaster recovery policies and standards to align with enterprise business continuity management program goals
- Coordinate the development of implementation plans and procedures to ensure that business-critical services are recovered in the event of a security event, and provide direction, support and in-house consulting in these areas
- 8-10 years of experience in a combination of risk management, information security and IT Jobs
- Experience with PCI process and regulations
- Knowledge and understanding of relevant legal and regulatory requirements, such as Sarbanes-Oxley Act (SOX), Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPPA), Payment Card Industry/Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS), and Statement on Accounting Standards No. 70 (SAS-70)
- Professional security management certification, such as Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) or other similar credentials
AOC Solutions - 20 months ago
Since 1996, the AOC mission - to aggressively solve the business and technological challenges of our clients – is the core of our...