Our vision for Product Compliance is to support Amazon’s mission of offering the widest selection of products available, while protecting customers from potential hazardous or prohibited goods. This is an exciting opportunity to work on highly visible projects and be part of a vibrant and fast-growing organization within Amazon!
What you do?
- You're the go-to person for compliance internal systems, classifications & processes
- Learn & interpret compliance regulations which may include product safety, hazmat, food safety, product recalls, import/export compliance and rule writing
- You love putting forth new ideas & process improvements based off metrics analysis & process audits
- Be passionate about protecting Amazon customers and maximizing business opportunity
- Bachelor's Degree
- 1+ years of operations-oriented experience
- Proficiency with MS Office
- Knowledge of consumer product safety regulations.
- Experience in product safety and/or regulatory compliance management with government agencies (CPSC, FDA, FTC).
- Experience with database management software.
- Fluency in Chinese, Japanese, French, Spanish, German, Italian, or Portuguese preferred.
- Some travel required
Amazon strives to be Earth's most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By...