This position is responsible for supporting the development and implementation of global compliance operations initiatives, including policy development, training, processes and tools.
Essential Duties Include:
Supporting all phases of the compliance training program including organizing training materials, facilitating and tracking delivery of training content, collaborating with stakeholders in HR and the businesses and assisting with content development when needed.
Supporting the life-cycle of compliance-related policies and procedures including version control, change tracking and effective roll-outs as well as some drafting of less complex documents.
Supporting processes designed to ensure compliance with legal requirements such as aggregate spend reporting by collecting and analyzing relevant data and preparing appropriate reports highlighting trends and areas of risk.
Using, developing and supporting other users on tools designed to support compliance initiatives. Currently these tools include ATLAS, Sharepoint and EtQ.
Job Requirements: This position requires strong organizational, communication and critical thinking skills. Professionalism when working with others both within and outside of the organization is also required.
Minimum of 3-5 years experience in a healthcare regulated industry.
Minimum of 2-3 years experience demonstrated proficiency in drafting legally relevant documents such as policies or contracts.
Minimum of 2-3 years experience in development and delivery of training programs
Knowledge: A Bachelor’s degree is required, preferably in a business field such as accounting, information systems or communications.
- Proficiency in the use of web-based software application and basic MS office software such as Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint and Sharepoint;
- apply regulations and laws as directed, identify exceptions and determine causation
- organize and retrieve large amounts of data with strong focus on details
- manage time effectively.
- ability to efficiently collect, organize and analyze data
- prioritize, multi-task and meet deadlines;
- communicate professionally and effectively both in writing and verbally
- quickly learn and use new technical tools;
- lead cross-functional teams.
Working Climate: Tasks involve the ability to exert light physical effort in sedentary to light work, but may involve some lifting, carrying, pushing or pulling of objects and materials of weight up to 10 pounds.
When the leg bone and the knee bone don't connect so well anymore, Biomet may have a solution. Orthopedic specialists use the medical...