Responsible for assisting with the review and/or analysis of operational activities to ensure regulatory compliance with Child Health Plus (CHPlus) program, Family Health Plus (FHP), Select Plan (Medicaid). Will assist with activities and projects to ensure the compliance of plan operations with statutory and regulatory requirements. The incumbent must have the ability to work independently on a daily basis and effectively manage their time to insure that all project timelines and regulatory requirements are met.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- One to two years (1-2) of health insurance program management/program administration experience preferred. Experience working with Government Programs funded population preferred.
- Experience with managed care or indemnity products required. Knowledge of state programs products preferred.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills required. Ability to work collaboratively in teams required. Ability to research and resolve problems with minimal assistance required.
- Working knowledge of computers required. Database management preferred.
- Experience using Rational Team Concert (RTC) preferred.
- Experience with Excel and data analytics preferred.
Salary Grade: 15
CDPHP Universal Benefits, Inc. (CDPHP UBI) is an affiliate of Capital District Physicians' Health Plan, Inc. (CDPHP). CDPHP is a...