General Purpose of Job: Assist the Quality Services Director in ensuring Agency compliance with all applicable regulatory, fiscal and Agency policies, philosophy and standards; provide technical assistance and support to programs in all areas of service provision as identified or requested.
- -Compile, complete & present reports as needed in relation to trends found in compliance activities within the Agency. Work as a team to provide short and long range solutions.
- -Review results of all quality assurance compliance visits & accompanying plans of corrective action and all annual Program Evaluations reports; make recommendations as needed to ensure accuracy and completeness with respect to quality programming and corporate compliance.
- -Provide oversight and guidance to a program's billing and self-monitoring process
- -Conduct internal financial audits to ensure compliance with personal allowance regulations and Agency policies; ensure consistency across all sites and provide training to staff as needed.
- -Conduct review/confirmation audit for any Plan of Corrective Action (POCA) for a Statement of Deficiency (SOD) or OPWDD Quality Improvement Survey process that results in a citation to the program; provide feedback to the Supervisor and to the program management staff that identified follow up has occurred.
- -Participate in the Agency's Corporate Compliance Committee; conduct Agency Corporate compliance audits as requested, provide technical assistance to others conducting audit.
- -Provide support and assistance relative to requirements under Part 624 Incident Reporting; conduct internal investigations as required under Part 624 regulations; maintain investigator certification as required.
- -Assist the Corporate Compliance Officer in training Agency employees on compliance standards and changes to industry regulations and standards applicable to their program.
Minimum Associate's degree required, Bachelor's degree preferred. Minimum of one year of related experience and/or training.
Must be able to be certified in SFA, CPR, SCIP, Med. Administration, and Coarc Vehicle Driver. Must be able to lift and move up to 25 pounds on a regular basis and occassionally up to 50 pounds.
COARC - 4 months ago
COARC is one of many agencies throughout New York State that provides programs and services to people experiencing developmental disabilitie...