EXL (NASDAQ: EXLS) is a leading provider of Transformation and Outsourcing services to Global 1000 companies in multiple industries including insurance, banking, financial services, utilities, transportation and travel. Our solutions integrate our knowledge and experience in Decision Analytics, Financial & Risk Management, Operational & Process Excellence, Re-engineering and Integrated Transaction Processing to provide our clients with immediate business impact and long term financial value. We customize our solutions to improve the economics of business performance, transform organizations to be leaner and more flexible and provide a competitive edge in the marketplace. EXL leverages its highly qualified and experienced professionals at its offshore, near-shore and onshore locations to address our clients’ present challenges and prepare them to Go Next. Now. to effectively address future challenges.
EXL is a U.S. company that has been in operations since 1999. Our headquarters are based in New York City and we operate over 20 state-of-the-art delivery centers in India, the Philippines, US, Czech Republic, Romania, Malaysia and Bulgaria with sales offices in New York, New Jersey and London.
The compliance specialist will work as part of the EXL legal support services team to support our clients’ legal and compliance departments. The position will be located primarily in Hartford, CT.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Prepare routine filings/follow-ups
• Draft correspondence within prescribed guidelines
• Develop standard forms and related materials that meet regulatory and legal requirements
• Identify issues that need resolution using printed rules/regulations/guidelines
• Support state review activities
• Support registration and licensing of all distribution channels
• Provide day-to-day maintenance of compliance system and operations, including action plan for implementation of
• Act as a reference (resource) in specified areas of expertise
• Maintain positive, productive relationship with customers and regulatory contacts
• Conduct legal research as necessary
- High School Diploma; B.A. and/or Paralegal certification with one (1) to three (3) years of relevant experience preferred; performing some or all of the tasks noted in responsibility description above.
- Strong organizational skills, the ability to multitask and learn at a fast pace.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
EXL - 11 months ago
EXL is a leading provider of offshore business process outsourcing solutions to the Global 1000. EXL strives to build lasting relationships...