Summary: WIS GeoBlue continues to grow in size and complexity requiring more dedicated focused attention on ensuring proper policies, processes and reporting are in place to ensure compliance with all state and federal regulatory requirements. WIS GeoBlue is seeking analytical staff to support the collection, analysis, implementation and ongoing monitoring of all regulatory requirements.
· Identifies, and documents all state and federal regulatory requirements impacting WIS/Geo Blue.
· Collaborates with other departments and business partners to ensure all polices and processes are documented and implemented to ensure compliance.
· Responds to alleged violations involving regulatory requirements.
· Initiate and complete certain required reports as needed.
· Identifies potential areas of compliance vulnerability and risk; develops/implements corrective action plans for resolution of problematic issues and provides general guidance on how to avoid similar situations in the future.
· Provides reports on a regular basis to keep senior leaders informed of the operation and progress of compliance efforts.
· Other duties as assigned.
· Minimum of a bachelor’s degree, master’s degree preferred.
· High level of verbal and written communication skills.
· 3-5 years business/compliance/healthcare/insurance operations experience preferred
· Superior problem solving, reading/comprehension and analytical skills.
· Highly collaborative work style with demonstrated leadership skills in a group setting.
· Superior Microsoft Office/Visio desktop skills.
We offer competitive benefits including medical, dental, life insurance, 401(k), PTO, and more.
HTH Worldwide - 2 years ago