- Requires a High School Degree or GED
- 2-5 years customer service experience
- Must posses excellent written and verbal communication skills to facilitate effective communications and correspondence with internal and external management and clients
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and work well under pressure
- Ability to handle sensitive situations with tact and diplomacy
- Ability to read, interpret and apply laws, rules, regulations, policies and/or procedures
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Communication, Oral - Ability to communicate effectively with others using the spoken word
- Communication, Written - Ability to communicate in writing clearly and concisely
- Customer Oriented - Ability to take care of the customers' needs while following company procedures
- Decision Making - Ability to make critical decisions while following company procedures
- Interpersonal - Ability to get along well with a variety of personalities and individuals
- Organized - Possessing the trait of being organized or following a systematic method of performing a task
Environmental and Working Conditions:
- Entire work time is conducted in an office setting.
Physical and Mental Requirements:
- Must be able to understand and follow complex instructions.
- Ability to learn new software applications
LogistiCare is the nation's leading managed healthcare organization specializing in the management of healthcare transportation benefits. LogistiCare’s client base consists of state and local government agencies (Medicaid agencies, transit authorities, school boards), managed care organizations and hospitals. LogistiCare is not a provider of transportation vehicles (we do not physically own vehicles). Instead, LogistiCare manages a network of transportation providers and provides the administrative infrastructure to authorize services and provide billing and claims payment functionality allowing LogistiCare to offer a complete outsourcing solution to our clients.
We seek a Compliance Specialist to join our growing team.
The Compliance Specialist ensures contract fulfillment of insurance requirements, credentialing of sub-contractor vehicles and drivers. The Compliance Specialist is the primary contact for assigned Operations Centers in the support and completion of contractual credentialing obligations.
Key Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Ensures compliance with applicable federal and/or state laws, regulations, and/or agency rules, contract standards and guidelines, etc.
- Verifies provider documents and ensures that they meet contract requirements as well as scan and maintain documents in an electronic filing system.
- Establish and maintain good working relationship with LogistiCare employees,
transportation providers and other stakeholders.
- Ensures accurate and timely data input.
- Maintains and manages data accounts in database.
- Proactively partners across all departments to manage the timely satisfaction of LogistiCare's obligations under all contract agreements.
- Make observations and recommendations for improvement to the Compliance Manager.
- Maintain strong working knowledge of LogistiCare operations and procedures.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
LogistiCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Compassion. Accuracy. Reliability. Efficiency.
Extra CARE makes all the difference...
There is more to non-emergency transportation...