St. Peter's Health Partners is seeking two Compliance Specialists - one for Acute Care and one for Continuing Care. The compliance speicalists serve as a resource concerning compliance matters. They lead:
A qualified candidate would have:
- day-to-day oversight of acute care or the continuing care compliance program activities, including execution of annual compliance workplan.
- Supports acute care facilities' maintenance of an effective compliance program that meets Medicare and Medicaid regulatory requirements
- Chairs Compliance Committee for each acute care facility, preparing agenda, handouts and meeting minutes
- Assists in performance of annual risk assessment in collaboration with Internal Audit, incorporating risk areas identified in the OIG and OMIG Work Plans.
- Establishes routine monitoring of key acute care risk areas such as coding, billing, reimbursement, EMTALA
- Prepares responses to and coordinates tracking of government inquiries to ensure all deadlines are met
- Coordinates review, response and corrective action(s) in response to incidents reported directly to the Compliance Department or through the Compliance Line.
Candidates with experience in health care compliance are encouraged to apply at www.sphcs.org/jobs .
- Bachelor's degree in a healthcare, finance or business-related field required.
- Licensure/Certification in nursing, accounting, audit, coding or compliance desirable.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a healthcare setting, healthcare compliance experience preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to interact with management, staff and regulatory agencies
- Computer proficiency including experience using Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access and similar office programs; able to navigate electronic medical records and billing systems
- Able to work independently on complex issues, prioritize, multi-task and meet deadlines/goals
- Experience In medical/legal issues in a health care environment and/or medical terminology
Monster - 18 months ago
copy to clipboard