ID Compliance Supervisor
The ID Compliance Supervisor will be a member of ecoATM's Compliance team providing leadership, guidance and direction to our ecoATM ID verification and audit team focusing on accuracy, efficiency, reporting and customer service.
This position reports to the Manager, Compliance and is located in San Diego, CA.
ecoATM has set out to forever alter the wasteful lifecycle of consumer electronics by automating the inspection and buy-back of these devices directly from consumers. ecoATM’s revolutionary eCycling stations (reminiscent of an ATM machine) provides cash to consumers for their used electronics by simply placing it in the ecoATM for automated inspection and testing.
For more information, please visit our website at www.ecoatm.com
Summary of Key Responsibilities:
Qualifications & Experience :
- Supervise ID Verification and TRT Data Edit Attendants
- Create a team-oriented environment of skilled employees who provide the efficient and effective ID verification, audits and reporting
- Create shift schedules including employee hours, task delegation and load balancing
- Establish and maintain reporting requirements and reporting systems as required for each of ecoATM's locations
- Partner with other functions of the business on process and projects and supporting them with achieving their goals
- Analyze operations and processes/procedures and execute continuous improvement throughout the compliance team
- Track, analyze, and report on performance data and act proactively to improve results
- Coach, counsel and assist in setting goals for employees to develop them for career advancement
- Create and execute training and development for all team members
- Assist with hiring, coaching, and evaluate team members and leadership based on documented performance standards
- Exercise sound decision-making that focuses on providing high quality ID verification, reporting and auditing
- Demonstrate our six core values of humility, integrity, communications, accountability, respect and dedication in everything you do
- Inspire, challenge, encourage and lead the team to the highest professional standards
- May support market research, licensing, decals, stolen phone claims, policy and procedure creation, and law enforcement outreach and correspondence.
- Other duties as assigned
ecoATM, Redbox®, Coinstar® and the new Rubi® coffee kiosk are always on the lookout for innovative thinkers. As part of Outerwall’s growing portfolio of products and services, they’re redefining retail—making everyday life a little simpler and better. If you like solving problems in new ways, if you’re passionate about ideas that become businesses and you want to be part of a team that values you for everything you are, check us out. You’ll find a diverse, dynamic and welcoming work environment full of exciting challenges and endless opportunity.
- High School degree or equivalent required; Bachelor’s preferred
- 2+ years of solid supervisory experience preferably in a customer contact environment
- A track record of creating strong teams and leading by example
- Strong staff leadership and development skills
- Must have a strong track record of evaluating, analyzing, implementing, leading, and monitoring effective and efficient processes to proactively improve center efficiency and staff performance
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Must be able to handle multiple projects and effectively manage different timelines
- Excellent personal and interpersonal skills to interact with a variety of individuals, including building strong partnerships with other departments
- Proficiency in Microsoft products including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Willing to work a flexible schedule, including availability on evenings and weekends
- 10% travel may be required
Grow your career at Outerwall with an exciting brand like ecoATM, Coinstar, Redbox and Rubi!
Redbox - 11 months ago
Redbox wants to muscle its way into movie and game renters' hearts. In an industry dominated by Netflix and GameFly, it rents DVD and...