Leading financial services client is looking for a senior program manager with good background in Trade Surveillance and surveillance tools.
please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 646 737 9914 to discuss.
POSITION: Compliance Technology Senior Portfolio Manager
The senior Portfolio Manager is a key leader within the Global Functions TS Organization.
The person is responsible for a delivery against a subset of the global Trade Surveillance Portfolio for North American (NAM) Markets. This person will be the primary point of accountability for all programs and projects that fall therein. Program / Project Types include the delivery of new and enhanced automated trade surveillances - and other regulatory / mandatory Compliance requirements - though partnership with data providers, infrastructure / architecture counterparts, Compliance, Legal, business units, etc. In cases where there are regional dependencies on NAM efforts, this person is responsible for coordinating and managing that relationship and corresponding deliverables for prioritized work.
In a program / project capacity, this role will be responsible for the following types of activities within NAM Markets:
To be effective in this role, the candidate should possess the following qualities and skills:
- Daily / key point of contact to compliance and internal / external business office requests for defined / assigned book of work
- Team leadership for 5-10+ simultaneous projects / work streams
- Adherence to corporate, regulatory and technology quality standards
- Development and communication of key messages, in partnership with Citi management
- Liaison between internal and external partners (Data Acquisition, Requirements CoE, Infrastructure migrations, environment set ups, vendor product upgrades, mandatory tech updates)
- Timely and Accurate Status Reporting
- Proactive Issue & Risk Identification / Resolution
- Scope Management; preparing pros and cons for decision
- Change Management · Story Documentation
- PTS Oversight / Resource Management within defined scope
- Portfolio Planning (Budget and Resource)
- Strategy Contributions for areas of accountability
- Manage resources in multiple locations on and offshore
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent problem solving skills, including the ability to prepare decisions in a logical fashion with supporting impact, to aid in timely decision making
- Hands on experience with Microsoft office products (excel, ppt, word)
- Knowledge / experience with resource management tools and large scale corporate budgeting Page 2
- Strong familiarity with SDLC and best practices
- Ability to create and manage to a comprehensive program plan
- Negotiation skills
- Hands on experience managing matrixed or diverse teams of 20-30 FTE in multiple locations
- Flexibility to adjust and refine approaches, plans, schedules, etc. according to changing business needs
- Strong team-building skills
- Ability to drive positive change through example and leadership
Mantas or Actimize or trade surveillance tool experience is required.
- Minimum of 10 years experience functioning successfully at the level described for this description e.g. 15+ years total)
- Working to deep knowledge of Trade Surveillance, the Trading Lifecycle, and Compliance /
- This person must be SVP / Director level quality with demonstrated track record
- Series7 or other related certifications are a plus, but not absolutely required.
Monster - 4 months ago