The Compliance and Security Coordinator reports to the Compliance Officer. Position responsibility is to perform intermediate technical, administrative tasks to coordinate and maintain compliance and security standards throughout the company regarding PCI/PA DSS, SSAE 16/SOC, and other internal programs and controls.
Key responsibilities include:
· ensuring company software and network meet compliance and security standards;
· oversight/audit of the operation of internal controls including, but not limited to, access controls, change controls, and other manual processes;
· identifying, assessing, and summarizing risks;
· documenting internal processes;
· ensuring employees adhere to company policies;
· coordinating deliverables with external auditors and internal staff in an organized and efficient manner
Qualified candidates will have one or more years of experience in IT audit, Security Fields, Risk Management, IT consulting, or Business Analysis Successful candidates will be self-directed, detail-oriented, and quality-minded with high integrity. Bachelor degree in related field (CIS, MIS, or Business) preferred but relevant work experience may be substituted.
TouchNet Information Systems, Inc. - 11 months ago