Marvell is looking for a Component/ModuleEngineer to manage the increasing number of Marvell branded systems solutions for high volume consumer products.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills: -
- Ability to manage a cross-functional team and environment (hardware, software, manufacturing) including working with CM and vendors
- Excellent problem solving ability
- Board-level NPI experience
Component/Module Engineers are responsible for timely and high quality reviews of all components to be used on final product systems, and to support the engineering requirements so modules are prepped for predcution: -
- Quickly learn and understand the different active, passive and mechanical components
- Able to understand how these components are used in the system, and help both HW and SW engineering teams on component selection
- Manage vendors on product data and review for final approval
- Partner with CM and lead vendors on logistics
- Create solutions to component issues
- Review CM production support and business logistics.
The successful candidate will be key member to a Module Engineering Group that support the increasing the number of modules systems that Marvell is developing and putting into production.
Ops - Product Engineering
Thou marvell'st at my words, but be thee still; Marvell Technology Group offers digital and mixed-signal integrated circuits for data...