The Qualified Candidate will possess excellent written and verbal communication skills. They will also have the following:
Component/Module Engineers are responsible for timely and high quality reviews of all components to be used on final product systems, and to support the engineering requirements so modules are prepped for predcution: -
- Ability to manage a cross-functional team and environment (hardware, software, manufacturing) including working with CM and vendors
- Excellent problem solving ability
- Board-level NPI experience
- Strong understanding of the different active, passive and mechanical components
- Ability to understand how these components are used in the system, and help both HW and SW engineering teams on component selection
- Management experience with vendors on product data and review for final approval
- Logistics Planning Experience
- Component Debugging Skills
- BS EE/CS/MS desired. MS preferred.
Marvell is looking for a Component/Module Engineer to manage the increasing number of Marvell branded systems solutions for high volume consumer products.
The successful candidate will be key member to a Module Engineering Group that support the increasing the number of modules systems that Marvell is developing and putting into production.
Ops - Product Engineering
Marvell - 21 months ago
Thou marvell'st at my words, but be thee still; Marvell Technology Group offers digital and mixed-signal integrated circuits for data...