W R Systems, LTD has an immediate opening for a Component Level Repair Technician at our Norfolk, VA provide direct support to project manager to ensure all work is properly inventoried, processed, repaired, reported and delivered in “A” condition. Position responsibilities to include but are not limited to the following:
Candidates must possess 3 years direct experience in component level repair and Bio-Medical repair technician certification desired but not required.
- Test, analyze, troubleshoot and repair electronic power supplies, modules, circuit cards and assemblies to the component level;
- Must be detailed oriented and able to track progress of work product;
- Expert in component level repair of electronic circuit cards and assemblies with a strong knowledge in both analog and digital circuit function and theory;
- Responsible for work product’s successful introduction into the repair cycle through its quality control check once tested and processed as repaired;
- Must demonstrate extensive experience in the analysis of failed circuits sometimes with minimal technical documentation and schematics;
- Miniature and Micro-Miniature soldering;
- Advanced Navy Electronics “C” schools;
- Associates Degree in electronics technology;
- Depot level repair experience;
- Familiar with Huntron Tracker;
- Familiar with or qualified to operate Pin Point diagnostic system and
- Bio-Medical repair experience to include but not limited to:
- Laser power supplies;
- EKG circuit cards and power supplies;
- Auto Claves;
- Infusion pumps;
- Telemetry transmitters;
- Equipment monitors and keyboards;
- Centrifuge machines and heart lung machine electronics.
W R Systems, Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer with a proven track record of high employee retention. We have been providing engineering, science and systems innovations, support and solutions to Public and Private sector since 1983. We encourage individual growth and provide a flexible work schedule with competitive benefit package. We acknowledge individual and group achievements through awards, bonuses and various other formal and informal methods.
Equal Opportunity Employer / Affirmative Action / Male / Female / Disabled / Veteran
WRSystems, Ltd. - 20 months ago