- Provides support to Component Engineering Consultant on Bom Risk Analysis.
- Works with internal team and supplier to have full understanding and knowledge of Component roadmap and pricing related activities. (e.g. RFQ, negotiation,etc)
- Recommending alternate component and providing life cycle analysis of components on customer AVL (Approved Vendor List).
- Administrates assigned to support major projects demand multi-function coordination.
- Assignments include regular technical liaison with others outside of department including suppliers and customers.
- Issues periodic reports to give visibility and identify problem situations/corrective action.
- Performs all tasks in a highly professional and expedient manner to ensure required results are attained with minimum cost.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree or Professional Degree in Engineering (Electrical/Electronic) or equivalent.
- At least 2 years experience in Component Engineering, Supplier Engineering, Electrical Design Engineering, or related field, and be familiar with the Electronic Components Industry.
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Purchasing/Inventory/Material & Warehouse Management or equivalent.
- In-depth knowledge of electronic circuitry, component technology and component life cycle
- Able to interpret and compare component specifications, and provide recommendations.
- Computer literacy, MS Office Suite and web based tools.
- Ability to effectively communicate (both written and oral) with a variety of internal customers and suppliers.
- Able to communicate in Mandarin are good advantage.
Celestica - 10 months ago
Celestica may not be the mother of all board makers, but it definitely ranks among the leaders. One of the world's top electronics...