Weartech International, based in Anaheim, California, produces cobalt & nickel alloy materials and components with broad industry applications including hard facing and high temperature wear resistance. Weartech is a wholly owned subsidiary of Lincoln Electric Holdings Inc.
The Lincoln Electric Company is the world leader in the design, development and manufacture of arc welding products, robotic welding systems, plasma and oxyfuel cutting equipment. Recognized as the welding experts, Lincoln products are manufactured in 45 manufacturing plants and facilities in 20 countries and a worldwide network of distributors and sales offices covering more than 160 countries.
Lincoln knows our strength as an industry leader begins with selecting the very best individuals to join our team of professionals. You have the opportunity to design your future and achieve a fulfilling career. If you’re up for the challenge, consider the possibilities.
Weartech is searching for a Components Sales Specialist who will be responsible for a multi-state territory, initially in USA with an opportunity to expand to Canada and/or Mexico. Product lines include high-temperature, wear-resistant components for industries such as petrochemical and chemical pump, marine valves, oil and gas and steel. The Component Sales Specialist will report to the Component Sales Manager.
- Develop and maintain target accounts in the areas assigned.
- Meet the sales goals for component product lines.
- Provide necessary technical support to customers.
- Meet personal sales targets and assist in increasing overall sales of component business.
- Promote and sell Weartech consumable products when opportunities arise.
- Promote Weartech hard facing capabilities.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, preferably Mechanical Engineering.
- Previous sales experience with proven results.
- Knowledge of hard-facing machine shop operation is a plus.
- Must have excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Must be a highly motivated, self-confident and self-driven individual.
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office software such as Excel, Access, and PowerPoint.
- Must be willing to travel.
Weartech is firmly committed to ensuring a safe, healthy, productive and efficient work environment for our employees, partners and customers. As part of that commitment, we conduct pre-employment background investigations and physicals/drug screenings. Weartech is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V