The Zoltek Automotive Group is searching for a qualified candidate to provide hands-on composite manufacturing support for customer development programs, material qualification, and new product development. The Automotive group is a division within Zoltek focused on the sale and development of carbon fiber and carbon fiber intermediate products for the specific use in Automotive Applications. The candidates primary responsibility will be to provide technical to the Zoltek Automotive Group through the fabrication of composite parts, mechanical testing, and development of standard procedures for routine composite operations. The candidate must be familiar with proper composite manufacturing processes, ASTM & ISO test methods, and comfortable with operating machinery.
- BS in Composite, Mechanical or Materials Engineering or other related engineering
- Entry Level Position with 1-5 years of related composite manufacturing or composite design experience
- Must have hands-on experience and Knowledge of Proper Composite Manufacturing Processes
- 3D Modeling Experience with either CATIA V5, SolidWorks, AutoCAD Inventor, ProE, Unigraphics required
- Must be able to work independently without constantdirection
Zoltek offers a competitive benefits package. Benefits include:
Prescription drug benefits
Flexible spending accounts
Tuition assistance program
Short term and long term disability coverage
Employee assistance program
Optional life insurance
For immediate consideration for this position, please submit your resume online. Zoltek is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides a drug free work place.
Zoltek Corporation - 2 years ago
Over the past decade and more, Zoltek has enunciated a clear vision and a consistent strategy. We endured our dark years and we have been...