Compounder Needed in Tampa, FL
Every day, Kelly Services connects professionals with opportunities to advance their careers. We currently have an exciting long-term opportunity with a global leader in the production of pharmaceuticals in Tampa, FL.
Compounding of sterile and non-sterile finished products. Requires Rinse Water and Aseptic Gowning Certification. Assume responsibility for the GMP, EHS procedure awareness, and compliance.
Specific Job Duties
Qualifications Education: High School Diploma minimum. Experience: 3+ years pharmaceutical or other FDA regulated industry or related field preferred. Special Skills: Excellent math skills. Detail oriented. Good communication skills. Good documentation skills. Self-initiative and efficient time management. Mechanical aptitude useful. Basic computer knowledge required. Specialized Training: Previous GMP and pharmaceutical-related training preferred.
- Perform non-sterile and aseptic compounding activities per batch record documentation.
- Select and prepare equipment for use. Clean and sterilize equipment as necessary, and perform rinse water testing.
- Perform filter integrity testing.
- Complete all documentation accurately and timely. Review batch records and logbook entries.
- Perform routine environmental monitoring and scale calibration checks.
- Weigh material not already pre-weighed and staged for the batch.
- Clean and maintain the compounding area.
- Review new and revised procedures in a timely fashion. Participate on project teams and attend GMP training sessions as scheduled.
Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. To be considered for this position, you must use the "apply now" button below to submit your resumes. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter at firstname.lastname@example.org ; however your resume must be received via the "apply now" button included within.
- Candidates must be available to work on 2 nd or 3 rd shift
In addition to working with the world?s most recognized and trusted name in staffing, Kelly employees can expect:
Kelly Services® is a U.S.-based Fortune 500 company. With our global network of branch locations, we are uniquely positioned to provide our customers with international staffing support and our employees with diverse assignments around the world.
- Competitive pay
- Paid holidays
- Year-end bonus program
- Portable 401(k) plans
- Recognition and incentive programs
- Access to continuing education via the Kelly Learning Center
We invite you to bookmark our Web site and encourage you to review it regularly for new opportunities worldwide: www.kellyservices.com
About Kelly Services ®
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions. Kelly ® offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis. Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provides employment to more than 560,000 employees annually. Revenue in 2012 was $5.5 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and download The Talent Project , a free iPad ® app by Kelly Services.
Our science specialty places professionals to a broad spectrum of industries, including biotechnology, chemical, clinical research, consumer products, biotechnology, consumer products, environmental, food sciences, pharmaceutical, and petrochemical fields.
Want more information? Visit kellyservices.com/science
iPad is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Connect with us on ]]
Kelly Services - 4 months ago
Kelly Services, Inc. (Kelly) is a global temporary staffing provider operating in 36 countries and territories throughout the world. The...