About the Job
Computer Engineer Technician
Full-time Temporary position involving a variety of computer lab support tasks including the installation, reconfiguration and decommissioning of racked servers and storage. Position requires experience with racking, fiber cabling and network configuration.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
1. Disassembly of computer equipment for recycle including power disconnection, un-cabling, DNS cleanup, unracking, tag removal and packing onto pallets
2. Disassembly/reconfiguration of equipment as required for reuse or lab rearrangement including power connection, cabling and network configuration in DNS
3. Perform some basic computer technician work including UPS battery replacement, battery testing and cable labeling
4. Un-boxing and shelving received equipment, and generally keeping labs free of cardboard debris/used parts
5. Movement of lab equipment within a campus of multiple data centers
• Minimum 1 year work experience performing required tasks
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Quick learner
• Careful workmanship, attention to detail
• Proficient with basic features of Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Outlook, Word)
San Diego, CA
To apply either click the "Apply Now" button or go to www.lionbridge.apply2jobs.com and reference job# GES10313
Lionbridge Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ: LIOX) is a provider of translation, development and testing solutions. Lionbridge combines global resources with proven program management methodologies to serve as an outsource partner throughout a client's product and content lifecycle - from development to translation, testing and maintenance. To learn more, visit http://www.lionbridge.com.
Lionbridge is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, marital status, mental or physical disability, or veteran status.
Agencies - Lionbridge does not accept unsolicited resumes from third party vendors. Only resumes received from contracted agencies/vendors will be considered. Any unsolicited resumes sent to Lionbridge will not be recognized and such agency will have no recourse from Lionbridge.
Lionbridge Technologies wants to be king of the jungle at bridging the language gap. The company offers translation (or localization) of...