Headquartered in Boston's Historic Faneuil Hall, WinnCompanies develops, acquires and manages multi-family and mixed income properties throughout the United States. Founded in 1971, WinnResidential's multi-family management and military housing services portfolio currently includes over 95,000 residences located in 23 states.
As diverse as WinnCompanies holdings may be, our 2,750 employees are united by a commitment to excellence and a common set of principles upon which the organization was founded more than 40 years ago.
As the nation’s 6th largest residential housing management company, WinnCompanies ability to successfully operate large and small scale urban and suburban multifamily properties across the country continues to be a source of pride for the company.
Location of Position:
City: Dorchester State: MA ZipCode: 01545
Title of Position: Computer Learning Center (CLC) Coordinator
Theroch CLC is comprised of two centers located at 133 Columbia Road and 18 Sonoma Street and is open to the residents and general public in the community.
The CLC coordinator will work closely with the Theroch Tenant Association and Urban Edge to develop a curriculum to meet the needs of the center.
- Monitor all computer usage and ensure that all computers related hardware is used only for its intended purpose, is properly cared for and repaired as needed.
- Report any problems with computers to the TTA (Theroch Tenants’ Association) and WinnResidential. Work with WinnResidential’s IT repair group to ensure that repairs are completed.
- Order supplies to maintain sufficient quantities of paper, ink cartridges for the efficient operation of the center.
- Assist residents and the Theroch Tenants’ Association (TTA) with computer programs and training classes as needed. Work with the TTA to design and implement additional CLC programs.
- Complete monthly calendar with input from the Property Manager, TTA and Urban Edge.
- Serve as technical support to the TTA and assist with monthly newsletter.
- Enforce policies and procedures of the CLC.
- Maintain all CLC records such as schedules, resident sign-in sheers, equipment warranty information, inventory, etc.
- Make arrangements with Management Office so that the CLC is cleaned on a regular basis.
- Meet weekly with the TTA to report on progress and updates.
- Attend monthly Theroch LLC meetings and provide a monthly report at each of these of meetings.
- Proficient in MS Word & Excel, Outlook and Powerpoint.
Anticipated Work Schedule:
Monday through Friday 10am – 6pm with some nights and weekends.
WinnCompanies is a Drug Free Workplace and Equal Opportunity Employer.
No phone calls please.
WinnResidential - 16 months ago