A teammate in this position provides support for all printing requirements for the division to include all computer reports, labels and multi-part forms used by the division. May perform or contract out preventative maintenance for all division laser and impact printers.
A teammate in this position must have the ability to:
- Work 2nd shift with a start time of 3:00pm
- Answer incoming calls from internal and/or external customers to provide first level resolution for division inquiries on print issues or for computer generated print reports
- Complete printing of all reports in appropriate print queue system
- Complete printing of all order labels and other reports associated to billing in a timely manner
- Follow up with Help Desk concerning open issues with divisional printers that are needed to print time sensitive documents for picking, loading and dispatch of customer orders
- Monitor, identify and resolve any laser printer issues that will impact the division during billing or close job streams.
- Clear equipment at end of operating run and review schedule to determine next assignment
- Record information such as computer operating time, problems that occured, and actions taken
- May perform preventative maintenance on all laser printers to include changing toner, drums, and paper
- Install maintenance kits for laser printers including rollers and wiper blades
- Monitor, identify and resolve any issues with division IBM impact printers. These printers are used to print, credits, and other system reports. If issue cannot be resolved by teammate the correct maintenance provider must be called and dispatched
- May identify and resolve any issues with division IBM impact printers. As well as providing support and print help for all printers to include pallet, PTL, etc
- Manage the supply inventory, which requires weekly cycle counts
- Ensure all printers are cleaned daily to include vacuuming and cleaning using alcohol and clean cloths
A teammate in this position must have:
- A high school diploma or equivalent. Associates degree in Information Systems or related field is preferred
- The will to learn and grow as the customer base and expectations grow
- Adaptable, dependable, punctual, accurate, and have a will to initiate and follow through
- Ability to work different shifts due to illness or vacation coverage of department.
You might say this company makes it convenient for stores and restaurants to get food. McLane Company is one of the largest wholesale...