Scientific Research Corporation is an advanced electronic engineering company that provides innovative products and services to government and private industry, as well as independent institutions. At the core of our capabilities is a seasoned team of highly skilled engineers and scientists with multi-disciplinary backgrounds. This team is challenged daily to provide cutting edge technology solutions to our clients.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities Are:
Scientific Research Corporation offers a competitive salary, an extensive benefits package and a work environment that encourages excellence. Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
- Under direct supervision, formulates, and defines system scope and objects through research
and fact-finding to develop or modify moderately complex information systems.
- Designs, maintains, and populates databases for a variety of projects.
- Prepares detailed specification from which programs will be written.
- Reviews, analyzes, and modifies programming systems including encoding, testing, and
debugging programs for a variety of projects.
- Ensures that proper documentation and reporting are in place
- Develop, test, and integrate SharePoint 2007/2010 web portal for U.S. Fleet Forces Command and subordinate commands on both NIPRNet and SIPRNet networks.
- Add and customize SharePoint Application Templates, create and upgrade SharePoint features using .Net Solutions.
- Operate, maintain, and support SharePoint 2007/2010 web portals for U. S. Fleet Forces Command and subordinate commands on both NIPRNet and SIPRNet networks
An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
- This job requires a minimum of a Bachelor's in Computer Science or related field and three to five years work related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Performing work in this job?s occupational field requires the application of craft (vocational or administrative skills) and methods taught in specialized training and or learned through formal apprenticeships.
- Education: Baccalaureate degree in Computer Science or associated field.
CareerBuilder - 15 months ago