- Work with the project manager to design, develop and maintain modules and features on our Mortgage banking software - SunSOFT/MortgageSOFT Online (MOL).
- Analyze business requirements and document technical solutions.
- Develop and maintain code in C/C++ and Java on the Windows and Linux Operating Systems using Software Develop Life Cycle (SDLC) Methodologies.
- Interact with the Database Administrator to design new DB Schemas and Data Access Logic.
- Design and Implement Functional and Regression Test Plans to ensure thorough QA prior to production releases.
- Develop and maintain program and operational level documentation as per company Development Standards.
We offer an excellent salary and benefits package, including health, dental, vision insurance and a 401 (k) program. As well as a great work environment.
- 4-year degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- Our primary development platform is Java. Any experienced computer programmer or software engineer or computer science or engineering graduate with excellent logic and analysis skills will be qualified for this position. Experience or expertise in Java is not required.
- Experience in the mortgage banking industry is a plus.
Sunwest Mortgage Company, Inc. - 13 months ago