Are you looking for a career in Information Systems?
This may be the job for you!
We're looking for someone to provide outstanding service
to internal team members and be responsible for the
daily operation of our data processing system.
In this role, you would:
appropriately communicate the actions required to
- Provide help desk support for users and
computers, install peripherals, and deploy
- Load software applications on computers, configure
frontline hardware support.
- Travel to branches in the Austin Area to provide
computer equipment and printers.
- Assist with replacement and repairs of hardware,
information and records.
- Maintain security and confidentiality of pertinent
- Assist with on-call support.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent.
- One year work experience in computer support and
- Credit union experience preferred.
- Basic understanding of computers and
nights and weekends, as necessary.
- Ability to work flexible hours, including late
sitting for prolonged periods and confining
- Position may require heavy lifting, climbing,
A+ Federal Credit Union - 17 months ago
A+ Federal Credit Union was founded in 1949 by a group of 50 teachers during a picnic meeting at Zilker Park in Austin.