Bennett Office Technologies Inc is expanding, and we need a Computer Support Technician in our Help desk department. If you have great customer service skills, can relay technical information to non-technical people and have knowledge of basic hardware and software functions as well as networking, then we have the perfect job for you!
Our Computer Support Technician is based out of our Willmar, MN office providing advanced phone and email support to customers having hardware, software, or peripheral devices issues.
What you will be doing
1. Troubleshooting and resolving problems/issues that arise.
2. Acting as an advanced point of Reactive Support
3. System monitoring, alerting, problem logging, and coordinating tasks effectively to troubleshoot issues for prompt resolution.
4. Performing installation, setup and upgrades of existing and new hardware as well maintenance of infrastructure equipment as necessary.
The Computer Support Technician will have the following abilities:
- Provide prompt and courteous customer service
- Provide accurate and timely logging of problems and resolutions
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of Bennett Office supported products and services
- Review and update Help Desk documentation as assigned
- Assist On-site Support Technicians with requested tasks
High school diploma is required, 2 year college degree in a technology related field preferred. Excellent computer skills are necessary as well as the ability to solve problems and troubleshoot. Customer service experience is essential as well as strong communication skills and the ability to converse with and support customers who are not technologically proficient.
This position also requires knowledge of basic hardware and software functions as well as networking. The ability to type quickly with excellent detail and writing skills is preferred. The Computer Support Technician should have a mind attuned to detail and be willing to accept responsibility and be dependable. Experience with Computer Support/help desk preferred.
This position pays between $11-$15 an hour depending on education and experience. To apply, please complete the application found at
and email it along with your resume to bennettjobs at bennettoffice.com