Henkels and McCoy has a great opportunity for an exceptional candidate who has very strong technical and communications skills. Come help us support a diverse, mobile workforce that builds and maintains energy and utility infrastructure across much of North America. Working in our Pomona, CA regional office, you will responsible for providing technical support for our local users.
Major Job Elements
- Assist users with computer related issues
- Microsoft Windows and Office
- PC hardware trouble shooting
- Client network and security configuration
- WAN/LAN technical support
- Backup/restore and computer imaging
- Assist network group with the roll out of new technologies
- Hardware break/fix
- Ability to effectively communicate with our user base
- Travel by car to satellite offices to assist users
Henkels & McCoy, Inc is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, IT or related field preferred.
- Two or more years of IT infrastructure/Help Desk experience.
- Strong PC technical skills.
- Network administration skills a plus.
- Environment Windows OS, MS Office, Windows Server.
- Must be able to lift equipment.
- No work visa sponsorship is available for this position.
- Valid driver's license with clean driving record for the last 5 years.
When utilities, communications companies, or governments need the real McCoy to install or repair their transmission networks, they can call...