Norbeck Technologies is seeking a PART-TIME Computer Support Technician to support the company office.
Oversees and maintains the company’s desktops and network.
Assist with maintaining, developing, implementing, LAN/WAN, other computers, and peripherals attached to computers.
Monitor customer utilization of resources to ensure staff use the equipment only for approved usage. The staff member shall immediately report any inappropriate computer usage to the designated office manager.
Maintain computer security at all times ensures staff are limited to only those software programs accessible through the main menu. Usage of all other programs without prior authorization from the Office Manager is not allowed on the company computers. The staff member shall document and report any computer software/hardware malfunctions immediately to the Office Manager.
Submit Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Associate of Science in Social Science or related two year college degree
- Minimum 1 year experience in applying Microsoft Office Suite applications
- Create and maintain integrated reports using Microsoft Word with Excel spreadsheet and data analysis.
- Create and maintain databases using MS Access and exporting data to other MS Office applications such as MS Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Create and maintain PowerPoint slide presentations.
- Able to provide one-on-one assistance on the use of MS Office Suite applications, Adobe Acrobat Reader and Internet usage.
- Maintain online web pages using MS FrontPage or Macromedia Dream Weaver applications.
- Experience in customer service.
Monster - 12 months ago