JB CHS-Weapons Station
1005 Jefferson Avenue
Goose Creek, SC 29445
Norbeck Technologies is seeking a full-time person for Computer Support Technician
This is full-time work. Hours are 8 hours per day. Work hours are between 8:00am – 4:30 pm
Prefer a member with military experience.
- Contractor shall provide services to aid in the maintenance of the Center’s computers, to include advising on appropriate software and hardware needed by the A&FRC, and generating appropriate forms for orders. Contractor shall also work with the A&FRC NCOIC to keep administrative computers functioning in an efficient manner, debugging them when problems occur and installing any new computers or support equipment purchased. May also be required to research and identify upgrades to all equipment as necessary, to develop system programs to support special devices or conditions not normally provided by vendors; to evaluate and adjust space allocation and system usage; to install/modify software packages, utility programs/methods and assist with its maintenance; to develop, implement, troubleshoot and support communication interfaces to the base network, other computers, and peripherals attached to computers. When required, contractor shall assist users (staff and clients) with any computer-related problems. Establish and maintain an inventory of all software and peripherals. Assists assigned facility Work Group Manager (WGM) or NCOIC with establishing and maintaining a written tracking system for computer problems, status, and resultant action, to include compliance with all Air Force Computer Emergency Response Team Directives (AFCERT's). The contractor shall also have a working knowledge of HTML and web design, and be able to create and maintain/update the A&FRC web page.
- Contractor shall provide assistance to users of the Resource Center, assisting in the operation of computer-based programs, as specified in requirements below, and other programs available in the Resource Room. Contractor shall contact the A&FRC WGM/NCOIC for assistance when encountering hardware/software problems, and keep the designated A&FRC representative informed on the status of problem until it is resolved.
- Contractor shall report improper computer use and any signs of viruses or server/network trouble.
- Contractor shall provide courteous, professional customer service to Resource Room users.
- Troubleshoot, research, and work with vendors for solution/resolution of problems. Assist with warranty return authorizations. Any and all computer software or hardware malfunctions or abuse shall be documented and reported immediately to the A&FRC NCOIC.
Email Resume: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescriptions
- Vacation and Sick Leave
Monster - 2 years ago