- A self-motivated individual, with a desire to learn
- A self-learner, learn quickly
- Positive and pleasant attitude
- Flexible team support
- Candidate must have US granted government clearance at the lowest collateral level
- Hold an 8570 Compliant Certificate (A+, Security+ or Network+)
- Possess basic computer knowledge to include Microsoft Operating Systems (WIN XP and later) and applications included in the Microsoft Office Professional Suite.
- Able and willing to travel up to 50-100% required Road Warrior, may be on the road for 3 weeks OR could be working home base for months at a time and then back on the road. Must have no obstacles to travel.
- Able to work within a team as well as independently.
- Able to follow instructions and ask for help quickly when needed.
- Able to lift 50 lbs, and up to 75 lbs (in order to move desktops, laptops, monitors and printers)
- Able to bend, reach, crawl around desks, filing cabinets, etc. in order to disconnect old machines and to set up new machines.
- Able to communicate clearly and concisely in English both orally and in writing.
- Able to read and comprehend written and verbal instructions.
- Pass 5 standard 5 panel drug screening.
- Valid Drivers License and pass 3 year driving record review
- Able to work both day and evening shifts as required to meet government schedules.
- Follow The Experts and client travel guidelines.
- Live within 50 miles of a major USN or USMC installation.
Veterans are encouraged to apply.
The Experts, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Scalability Experts is a world-recognized services provider dedicated to enterprise class performance analysis and performance tuning...