ECC Operations Support
1. Provide Mainframe IBM (Masterfile) - Computer System Analyst (CSA) shoulder-to-shoulder operations on-site support at Memphis (MEM) Tennessee for the midnight shift ( 11:00 PM - 07:30 AM CST) including weekend support as needed unless otherwise indicated. Shift details as follows:
2. Provide support and assistance with AutoVariables to the CSA’s.
3. Provide technical advice and assistance on the CADE2 projects on the IBM and Unisys Mainframe Systems including SMS, HSM and storage catalog procedures during the shifts indicated.
4. Provides shoulder-to-shoulder support to IBM CSAs in order to fully educate the CSAs on CADE2 issues.
5. Analyze and resolve production problems related to CADE2 as needed.
6. Evaluate Job Control Language (JCL) to assist in resolving production problems as needed. Must have extensive knowledge working with Auto Edit Variable and Job Control Language (JCL) to assist in the resolution of problems.
7. Support the production environments for mainframe.
8. Develops triage and resolution documentation for P1/P2 incidents in the FIT and Production environments.
9. Assist in Disaster Recovery planning and documentation as it relates to data replication of data recovery efforts.
For additional information please contact: