Job ID: 2153331
Job Title: Computer Systems Analyst
Job Location: Baltimore, MD - 21244
Job Type: CTH
Job Duration: 08 Months
- Senior Analyst with BS degree or experience in lieu of education (10 + years)
- 5+ years Experience in production operations settings, monitoring production jobs and interfaces
- Ability to read and understand Interface Control documents, Requirement Documents, System Design Documents, and other development documents and able to translate upcoming changes into an operations support model.
- Knowledge of systems development life-cycles (SDLC), ability to work with developers, business analyst and testers.
- Self driven, motivated, leadership and results oriented
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; good meeting facilitation
- Ability to develop Standard Operating Procedures (SOP), Detail Work Instructions
- Develop and maintain root cause analysis and create custom reports to fulfill customer requests
- Ability to think beyond and come-up with process improvements and value creation
- Must possess sharp attention to detail, have proven organizational skills (time management and prioritization), and also employ a rigorous process for all follow-up / coordination activities
- Strong Problem Solving abilities (Problem Management)
- Facilitates multi-party calls to address scenarios that cross boundaries between CMS and their CMS Contractors
- Conducting One-To-One session with all associates, tracking issues & concerns raised – forwarding the details to respective department
- CMMI Environment
- Share Documents System (SharePoint), Presentation (PowerPoint), and Business Process Modeling (Visio or a Business Process Modeling tool) / Process Oriented
- Works well under pressing deadlines and handling systems Crisis Management
- Willingness to be "on-call" in rotation environment (evenings, weekends and/or holidays)
- Rational Database Knowledge
- Project Management / Project Scheduling
- Change Management / Change Request
- Helpdesk / Customer Service / Call Center Environment experience.
- System or Financial Issues Resolution (end to end process)
- Must be able to obtain a Position of Trust designation.
- Knowledge of Business Intelligence Tools: MicroStrategy and Crystal Reports (or other Business Intelligence Tool) a plus.
- Knowledge of Helpdesk/Call Center Tools: Remedy and NGD (or other similar tools)
- Knowledge of CMS Systems (PECOS, NLR, NPPES) a plus
- Experience with MS Access, MS PowerPoint, MS Word, (Expert) MS Excel and Acrobat
- ITIL certification or Six Sigma Certification a plus
- Experience with CMS / HITECH (or other CMS Quality Initiatives Programs) a plus.
- Experience with Face to Face Customer Interactions
- Must be able to obtain a Position of Trust designation
- Experience with Mainframe systems
DatamanUSA, LLC - 2 years ago