Essential Functions and Job Responsibilities:
The candidates core responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Analyzing, designing, and developing computer software.
- Developing plans for automated information systems (AIS) from project inception to conclusion.
- Analyzing user interfaces, workload, and computer software usage.
- Maintaining software performance tuning, and automated interfaces with outside systems.
- Analyzing downtimes, proposed system modification upgrades, and new system software.
- Applying database management concepts in the design and development of AIS and software.
- Consulting with managerial, engineering, and technical personnel to clarify program intent, identify problems, and suggest changes.
- Will work independently and may supervise one or more junior analysts and programmer analysts in accomplishing specific group assignments.
- Correcting errors by making appropriate changes and then rechecking the program to ensure that the desired results are produced.
- Conducting trial runs of programs and software applications to be sure they will produce the desired information and that the instructions are correct.
Additional Desired Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field and 3+ years of overall hands on related experience. An equivalent combination of education, certifications, and relevant experience may be considered.
- Possess the ability to conduct analysis, development, and maintenance of software.
- Ability to modify and create systems software and ensure systems efficiency and integrity.
- Possess the ability to translate detailed design into executable software.
- Ability to test, debug, and refine the software to produce the required product.
- Possess the ability to work with Testers/Information Assurance to address program and/or security findings.
- Ability to compile and write documentation of program development and subsequent revisions, inserting comments in the coded instructions so others can understand the program.
- Possess the ability to prepare required documentation, including block diagrams, logic flow charts and software program documentation.
- Demonstrate a wide range of capabilities to include engineering, business and records management functions.
- Experience working in a Microsoft environment.
- Ability to program in C#
- Knowledgeable of Entity Framework.
- Excellent interpersonal skills for interacting with project and task team members.
- Possess good organization and time management skills.
- Establish excellent communication skills to interact and present findings to customer, team members, management, and support personnel.
- Must be flexible and dependable.
- Ability to manage and handle change.
- In addition, U.S. Citizenship is required. Applicants selected must possess a minimum ADP II or Secret clearance.
- Prior military experience or knowledge is helpful but not required
Planned Systems International - 15 months ago