Work with talented geeky-types, servicing Apple products and providing customer support in a gorgeous retail store in the Hamptons.
A GeekHampton Computer Technician is a top-tier expert in the knowledge of Apple hardware and operating system servicing. You are an expert diagnostician committed to finding answers and implementing them skillfully. You understand the importance of communicating well with customers and have an unusual reserve of patience. A master of multitasking, you easily move from providing customer support, to making a repair, answering phone calls, to writing detailed documentation of your work.
- Complete assignments with a sense of urgency within a reasonable, but demanding turnaround time and while dealing with multiple tasks and responsibilities.
- Ensure customer satisfaction by accurately communicating repair details, setting proper expectations, and being clear, concise, and timely in communications with the customer.
- Recognize potential issues with repairs and take appropriate actions to alleviate them before they escalate to customer dissatisfaction.
- Provide front-line customer support at the GeekBar including answering customer questions, problem solving, and diagnoses.
- Troubleshooting and repairing Apple hardware and software.
- Diligently follow the Tech Department policies and procedures.
- Properly invoice service orders according to Tech Department procedures.
- Work as a team player to exceed customer expectations through error-free, timely and thorough repair.
- Complete ongoing education of all Apple products and services. Acquire additional certification if deemed necessary.
- Provide backup sales support when necessary.
- Apple Certified Macintosh Technician (ACMT) required
- Strong knowledge of the MAC OS through OS X (10.8).
- Two years experience working in Apple repair environment preferred
- Knowledge of GSX, LightSpeed, and Apple software preferred.
- You like working as part of a team and are willing to pitch-in wherever necessary
- Strong customer service skills, committed to exceeding expectations
- Must be professional in appearance, trustworthy, dependable and punctual.
- Detail oriented, good with paperwork and following tasks to completion.
- Be able to communicate technical concepts in simple terms to clients and staff.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package depending on experience.
Indeed - 17 months ago
copy to clipboard