We are Premier IT and we provide Information Technology Services for clients in the Greater Los Angeles Area. Our Mantra is we do whatever it takes to earn our clients trust and always provide them with an exceptional customer experience. We are looking for an engaged individual to add to our collective of outstanding individuals. We are a high energy growing company that is motivated by the ever-expanding world of technology. We value the person over the experience; so if you are the ‘right’ person: Apply Now!
Computer Technician Duties :
- Maintain and support information technology systems for remote customer locations.
- Maintain, tune, configure, and patch XP/Vista/7/8/OSX and office based applications.
- Identify and repair operating systems infected with Malware and/or viruses.
- Install and Troubleshoot Personal Computer hardware and peripherals
- Configure & troubleshoot Windows/Apple/Blackberry/Android Mobile devices
- Maintain an accurate accounting of time and tasks performed for all service requests.
- Full-time hourly position
- Health, Dental, Vision and Life Plans
Monster - 6 months ago