The role: Computer Technician
As a Computer Technician, you will be responsible for implementing, configuring, imaging and repairing computer equipment and related peripherals. You will complete installations and software configurations via Norton Ghost and other imaging applications. Additionally you will work on hardware repair to PCs, laptops, and other equipment. You will also be responsible for inventory management which may include opening and repackaging computers and their related peripherals. There are physical aspects to this position so you must be able to lift 50 pounds. The Computer Technician must be a team player and have a strong work ethic!
- Configuration of computer equipment and related peripherals
- Imaging of computer equipment and related peripherals
- PC and laptop hardware repair
- Warrantee claims experience is required.
- Minimum 2-4 years of experience in computer systems installation, maintenance and support
- Experience with DOS, OS/2 and the Windows environment
- Experience with Norton Ghost
- Experience with TCP/IP and Networking
- Demonstrated attention to detail and ability to follow documented procedures
- Ability to lift at least 50 pounds
nfrastructure helps large enterprises design, build and operate mission-critical technology infrastructure. Combining proven methods and tools, world-class engineering talent, on-site technical service in every major North American market and tightly integrated low cost remote support, nfrastructure collaborates with customers to deliver sustainable disruptive value. With industry practices in public sector, financial services, retail, healthcare, technology, communications, public safety and energy, nfrastructure works with leading technology hardware and software vendors to provide comprehensive data center, network, security, unified communications, end-point, structured cabling, staffing and outsourcing solutions.
More information about nfrastructure can be found at www.nfrastructure.com
Apply for this job or another online today at www.nfrastructure.com/careers
nfrastructure is proud to be an equal opportunity employer; women and minorities are encouraged to apply for positions.
nfrastructure - 11 months ago