St. Stephen's Lutheran Academy is an educational option for students in grades 1 through 12 who require specialized educational programs due to behavioral health, academic and development issues. Our innovative programs are designed to help students succeed academically and behaviorally. Creating an environment for therapeutic progress is paramount to achieving success for students. Our philosophy is that every interaction with a child is an opportunity to help them learn, grow and heal.
Facilitate computer/technology curriculum.
- Bachelor's Degree in Education.
- Pennsylvania Teaching Certification in area of instruction – Highly-qualified status.
Serve as computer resource to all staff.
Participate in all school meetings.
- Must have audio/visual/verbal skills for instruction and supervision of students to perform other essential job functions.
- Must have physical dexterity in order to assist in client physical interventions if necessary.
- Must complete and pass agency Crisis/Physical Intervention training.
- Must have emotional stability to perform essential job functions.
- Must have the ability to continually exercise discretion and judgment in performing job responsibilities.
- Must be able to adjust hours to job requirements.
- Must have access to a telephone.
- Must have a valid driver's license and acceptable driving record.
- Must be eligible for Act 33/34 and FBI clearances.
- Must be able to identify with the agency Mission Statement and support the agency’s Core Values.
- Process personal job-related issues as required (i.e., power struggles with students, etc.).
- Know and follow agency policies and procedures and their interface with school policies and procedures.
- Attendance at work is regular.
- Use proper call off procedure.
- Keep agency environment and property clean and safe. Report any unsafe conditions to the proper personnel.
- Travel may be required.
- Show positive professional work behaviors through attendance, punctuality, flexibility and the like.
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of students inclusive of IEP academic and behavioral goals, as well as strengths and weaknesses.
Glade Run provides foster care services to children from birth to 18 years of age. The children needing foster care have been separated from...