Provide computer vision algorithm development from academic articles to prototype software implementations.
Collaborate with Senior software engineers in designing, developing, and testing software using Software Design Concepts.
Create documentation of algorithm designs and processes.
Design and develop software prototypes for automated video processing, exploitation, and dissemination algorithms.
Create presentations of algorithm designs and implementation details.
- Demonstrated proficiency in programming in MatLab or C++.
- Prior experience implementing academic algorithms in software.
- Prior experience with Linux.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
- Interest in a high-paced, research and development environment.
- Masters degree in computer science.
- Experience and proficiency in Java.
- Prior experience with GPUs, Open CV, GStreamer, and computer vision algorithms.
- Prior experience with developing computer vision algorithms.
- Experience creating software to interface with DoD systems.
- Ph.D degree in computer science.