Zycron is an international information technology services and solutions firm headquartered in Nashville, Tennessee. Since 1991, Zycron has offered IT solutions to a broad client base, and today is the primary provider for numerous Fortune 500 companies. Zycron offers a very competitive compensation and benefits package including accrued paid time off, holiday pay and matched retirement savings.
Zycron has a great Computing Device Support Technician opportunity. The selected candidate will be working with our client located in Nashville, TN. This is a 6 month contract.
Job Description: This position performs entry-level duties required to provide information technology support, including installing, modifying, troubleshooting and testing hardware and software on personal computers, and related duties as required.
- Participates in deployment, installation, troubleshooting and maintenance of information technology hardware and software.
- Provides on-site customer support services as needed.
- May perform some routine systems analysis functions.
- Performs minor maintenance on equipment.
- Troubleshooting basic problems relating to system hardware or software.
- Prepares oral and written reports as needed.
- Attends meetings, workshops and training classes as needed.
- Knowledge of best practices around IT Service Management.
- Knowledge of deployment and support of personal computers and general networking aspects.
- Knowledge of Windows XP/7 and Microsoft Office Suite 2007/2010.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to communicate customer needs/problems/issues in concise manner to technicians and other staff.
- Excellent communication skills.
High School Diploma and one (1) year of computer support experience or an Associates Degree in Computer Science or related field.
Zycron is an international information technology services and solutions firm headquartered in Nashville, Tennessee. Since 1991, Zycron has...