Zycron is an international information technology services and solutions firm headquartered in Nashville, Tennessee. Since 1991, Zycron has offered IT solutions to a broad client base, and today is the primary provider for numerous Fortune 500 companies. Zycron offers a very competitive compensation and benefits package including accrued paid time off, holiday pay and matched retirement savings.
Zycron has a great Computing Device Support Technician opportunity. The selected candidate will be working with our client located in Nashville, TN. This is a 6 month contract.
Job Description: This position performs entry-level duties required to provide information technology support, including installing, modifying, troubleshooting and testing hardware and software on personal computers, and related duties as required.
- Participates in deployment, installation, troubleshooting and maintenance of information technology hardware and software.
- Provides on-site customer support services as needed.
- May perform some routine systems analysis functions.
- Performs minor maintenance on equipment.
- Troubleshooting basic problems relating to system hardware or software.
- Prepares oral and written reports as needed.
- Attends meetings, workshops and training classes as needed.
- Knowledge of best practices around IT Service Management.
- Knowledge of deployment and support of personal computers and general networking aspects.
- Knowledge of Windows XP/7 and Microsoft Office Suite 2007/2010.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to communicate customer needs/problems/issues in concise manner to technicians and other staff.
- Excellent communication skills.
High School Diploma and one (1) year of computer support experience or an Associates Degree in Computer Science or related field.
Zycron - 21 months ago